Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I have the best friends in the world!

After my latest dating experience, I was reminded of how amazing my friends are. They inspire me, left me up, make me laugh, and love me unconditionally. I am truly blessed to have them in my life.

One of my girlfriends met me for lunch after the Mr. Wonderful experience. She let me sob and spill out all my worries. Then, she spent the rest of our lunch making me laugh and taking my mind off of things. She later searched for just the right words to help.


One of my very best friend calls me to share stories that make me laugh, she forces me to go out and have fun, and she even helps me revise my dating profile. She also believes in Pinterest therapy. I tried it, and she is so right. Pinning various pictures helped me chuckle and feel better. These two pictures below were perfect for my most recent dating fiasco.


Yet another friend feeds me wine, provides advice, and hugs when needed. She reminds me that whatever the reason a man decides to engage in dirtbag behavior, it's his problem, not mine. She reminds me that my self-worth is not dependent on how some guy treats me. She is amazing at building you up in a time of crisis. Her husband also helps out by interpreting behavior and giving a man's POV on the topic. They are a dynamic duo!

Another friend screens all potential suitors, goes out with me for girls nights, and pushes me to try new things and meet new people. She always makes me laugh and helps me remember to not take things so seriously.

If I weren't so lucky to have all of these wonderful people in my life, I don't know what I would do. My life would not be nearly as great if not for these amazing ladies and man!

No comments:

Post a Comment