Monday, July 1, 2013

Dude, take a hint!

John and I met for coffee one night.  He was nice enough, but he said he wasn't looking for a relationship which I was.  We parted ways and didn't really talk after that meeting.  That is until he contacted me again a couple months down the road.  He said that he had been thinking and maybe he could want a relationship and wanted to see me again. I agreed to the meeting, but for whatever reason, it just wasn't the same.  To be perfectly honest, he kind of annoyed me.  We left each other's company but did not talk about meeting again.  I did text him and say that I wasn't interested in seeing him anymore.  He responded about me not being a nice person or something, but I ignored that.  I had done what I always wanted from men.  I told him I didn't want to see him anymore.  Since then, I had gotten a message every couple weeks from him, begging me to reconsider. He is quite persistent in his pleas for communication, but he finally quit with his messages.

XOXO,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment