Sunday, June 30, 2013

Someone needs to teach this guy some manners

Phillip needed a long lesson in dating etiquette for sure.  We met at my favorite restaurant, Carrabba's, for dinner.  I beat him to the restaurant and was waiting patiently when he texted me that he was close.  When I told him that I was already there, he said that I got to pay since I arrived first.  Now, I don't mind going dutch or helping out with money, but the way he said it was rude.  When he got there, he looked nothing like his pictures and honestly looked kind of dirty.

We were seated shortly and ordered drinks.  Immediately, expletives started flying left and right.  I'm not going to pretend that I am completely innocent, but there's certain things you don't do on a first date.  Later in the evening, he hit on the waitress.  I was more than a little turned off.  I ate my dinner and waited while he picked up the check.  I hightailed it out of there like no one's business.

I later thanked him for dinner but politely told him that I wasn't interested in any future communication.  He never contacted me again.  I hope that he learned some manners and will find someone to make him happy.

XOXO,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment