Monday, June 24, 2013

Do I have a crazy magnet in me?

"Tattooed Timmy" was yet another person who I did not need to meet. He was crazy with a capital C. At first, there were no warning signs. We messaged back and forth for a while before talking about meeting. He came up with the idea of going to Halloween Horror Nights. If you know me well, you know I LOVE scary movies and haunted houses. This date idea was right up my alley. I was very excited. We started to make our plans for our date. Things seemed to be going fine until a few days before our date. He texted me and proceeded to tell me that he no longer wanted to meet as planned. He said that he refused to meet me until I was in love with him. He wanted all of my love or he couldn't meet me. Umm, what? I only responded that I don't believe that you can fall in love without spending time together, and if he was serious, then we were done talking. He was 100% serious, and I was done with him. I don't need someone that unhinged. Move on to the next possible lobster candidate.

XOXO,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment