Monday, June 10, 2013

Can you say you've dated an aspiring adult star?

Well, I can. I remember one of the first men to contact me via a dating site; he was the spitting image of Duane "The Rock" Johnson.  As a huge fan of this beautiful specimen of a man, I was instantly intrigued and attracted to this new person.  We exchanged many messages before finally meeting one another in person.  At the time I walked into the local bowling alley for our date, my stomach was turning flips.  This would be my first date in over a decade, and I didn't know quite what to expect.  When he showed up, he was every bit what I anticipated, and we had a wonderful time talking over a few drinks and challenging each other in game after game of pool.  In the days that followed our date, new information came to light.  "Stripper Man" subtly informed me that he not only bartended at a "clothing-optional" resort, he was in the process of submitting photos to launch his "film" career.  I remember my mouth dropping in shock and not knowing quite what to say next.  Needless to say, he and I did not stay in contact very long after this revelation regardless of his striking resemblance to one of my favorite celebrities. Sigh...the lobster search was still on.

XOXO,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment