Monday, June 10, 2013

Looking for my lobster

Before I can share my adventures, I first have to explain a term that my best friend and I use on a regular basis that will surely come up in my blog posts. If you're a "Friends" fan like I am, you may remember an episode in which Phoebe describes that lobsters mate for life. The conversation goes a little something like this:

Phoebe: Hang in there, it's gonna happen.
Ross: What? Okay, now how do you know that?
Phoebe: Because she's your lobster.
Chandler: Oh, she's goin' somewhere.
Phoebe: Come on, you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what? You can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, you know, holding claws like...

Courtesy of: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/the%20one%20with%20the%20prom%20video

The episode ends like this:

Ever since seeing this episode, my best friend and I have discussed the "lobster" potential of male suitors.  It is not uncommon to hear, "He's just not your lobster" come out of my friend's mouth.  Now that we have that context set, let's get into the fun stuff!

XOXO,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment