Saturday, June 29, 2013

When she's always right, you start listening to her

By now, my readers should know that my best friend has a creepy sense about the men I've gone out with.  After many times of her predictions being right on, I really started listening.  One such example is Jose. He was a father of two children and was nice enough to me.  However, my best friend just had a really bad vibe about his pictures.  She just kept saying that he looked as if he could be scary.  His communication with me did not give me that feeling, but she kept at it.  "He looks like he could cut your brakes and make it look like an accident.

"Geez, why would you say that?"

A couple days later, I was talking to him on the phone when he started telling me about the time his former wife was admitted into the hospital for an accident.  She was very clumsy and was covered in random bruises.  It was so bad that the doctors made him leave the hospital because her injuries were indicative of domestic violence. Whoa. My best friend immediately popped into my head.  This was our last conversation.  I ended things the next day.  He wanted to know what he did wrong to which I responded nothing.  Things were just not going to work out.  He said he would leave me be which he did.  Now whether or not I dodged a bullet, we will never know.  But I'd rather be safe than sorry.

XOXO,
Leia

No comments:

Post a Comment